Greetings cards featuring original watercolour paintings of the Isles of Scilly by Stephen Morris.
- Cards are printed as modern borderless designs on high quality satin finish card.
- Price per pack of six cards £5.00 (GBP 5.00) which is amazing value at just 84 pence each!
- Portrait format card size approximately 9 inches tall by 3 3/8 inches wide
- Landscape format card size approximately 9 inches wide by 3 3/8 inches tall
- Pack contains six cards (all different) complete with envelopes
- Inside of card is left blank for your own personal greeting
- Please click buttons below to see full colour images of all the cards
Stephen's pack one cards comprise "Slippen on the Sand", "Agapanthus, Thomas Porth", "Rock Pool Reflections", "Porthloo Poppies", "Farr Vistas" and "Daymark, St Martins. (Please note: "Sand Bar, Newford Island" and "Blackberries, Penninis" are now sold out)
Stephen's pack two cards comprise "Garrison Elms in September" (St. Marys), "Sea Jewels" (Porthloo, St Marys) , "Tower of Pebbles" (St. Agnes), "Steps to Chimneys" (St. Agnes), "Porthcressa Memories" (St. Marys) and "Bramble Hedge, Pelistry" (St. Marys) (Please Note: "Pelistry Seat", St. Marys is now sold out)
Stephen's third set of cards introduced in 2009 featuring watercolours from his solo exhibition "Scilly Seasons" on show for four weeks over the month of April 2009 at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses in Edgebaston, Birmingham, comprising "Neptune Steps" (Tresco), "Passing Boats, Droppy Nose Point" (Bryher), "Red Sail and Agapanthus" (St. Marys), "Moyana Mesembryanthemums" (St. Marys), "Red Hot Pokers" (St. Marys), "Ancient Village (Bants Carn)" (St. Marys).