Greetings cards featuring original watercolour paintings of the Isles of Scilly by Stephen Morris.
- Cards are printed as modern borderless designs on high quality satin finish card.
- Price per pack of six cards £4.00 (GBP 4.00) which is amazing value at just 67 pence each!
- Portrait format card size approximately 9 inches tall by 3 3/8 inches wide
- Landscape format card size approximately 9 inches wide by 3 3/8 inches tall
- Pack contains six cards (all different) complete with envelopes
- Inside of card is left blank for your own personal greeting
- Please click buttons below to see full colour images of all the cards
Stephen's first set of cards introduced in 2006, comprising "Slippen on the Sand", "Agapanthus, Thomas Porth", "Rock Pool Reflections", "Porthloo Poppies", "Sand Bar, Newford Island", and "Blackberries, Penninis" (all views on St. Marys)
Stephen's second set of cards introduced in 2008, comprising "Garrison Elms in September" (St. Marys), "Pelistry Seat" (St. Marys), "Tower of Pebbles" (St. Agnes), "Steps to Chimneys" (St. Agnes), "Porthcressa Memories" (St. Marys) and "Bramble Hedge, Pelistry" (St. Marys)
Stephen's third set of cards introduced in 2009 featuring watercolours from his solo exhibition "Scilly Seasons" on show for four weeks over the month of April 2009 at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses in Edgebaston, Birmingham, comprising "Neptune Steps" (Tresco), "Passing Boats, Droppy Nose Point" (Bryher), "Red Sail and Agapanthus" (St. Marys), "Moyana Mesembryanthemums" (St. Marys), "Red Hot Pokers" (St. Marys), "Ancient Village (Bants Carn)" (St. Marys).